Positive Steps Into Social Mobility: Like a skilled old fashioned charmer, reveals Diana

LIKE A SKILLED,

OLD FASHIONED CHARMER



(think Blair Underwood (USA), or my man Adrian Lester (UK))








no need to reach for your wallet just yet...
I don't charge for the charm








I see you visit sometimes.  You hang around for a bit, a glance here, a glance there and then you leave... on tippy toes.


I know commitment scares you and you aren't even sure you like me enough YET.  So, let me hold your hand and show you around a bit.


Here are some of my best free things just for you...






















I really like your sparkling teeth.
How do your teeth get so naturally white and look so healthy under those beautiful full, angel bow lips?


Here's the comical thing angel face...


That golden ticket opportunity.  That magical Unicorn you have been looking for ever since you pressed 'play' on this packaged thing called social mobility = life + entrepreneurship...


It will not just show up at your doorstep one day (bouquet in hand).


You have to get off (your cute bottom), put on a warrior face and engage the hell out of your audience (think Fiji body tattoo; a tad drastic but you get the picture).










(and why not?)
I like You.  You like Me.  Why Wait?


Come hang out with me and start your kick ass influence where we discuss things like:

What makes people open up to you?

What makes them eagerly look forward to your name in their inbox?

What makes them devour any single word that you utter (like a refreshingly cool Lemon Curd tart straight out of the refridgerator on a sweltering day and a glass of ice cold sparkling Ginger Beer)?

What makes them inclined to do what you suggest?




Comments

Positive Steps Into Social Mobility