DIANA explains why you are content and your content is currency. Part 2

DIANA explains why you are content and your content is currency. Part 2




YOU are CONTENT and your content = CURRENCY with Positive Steps Into Social Mobility: Awareness and Empowerment comes with a STEAL MY STUFF guarantee for you to use! In the privacy of your home OR out and about with others. You choose, I shall not be offended. Honestly.

First, if you do not like the way that I come across, my ‘weird’ accent or my sense of humour…I will be sad to wave you a fond “Cheerio” as you go on your way absolutely no hard feelings, just be with someone that serves you in such a way that makes you feel needed and complete in achieving whatever you want to achieve

Second, if you do not find this to be the most absolute best product you have ever witnessed, used or even heard about, then stick it under your mattress never to see the light of day again OR donate it to a local school

Third, if you don’t at the very least want to be helped to GENERATE CURRENCY through your personal CONTENT after using YOU are CONTENT and your content = CURRENCY with Positive Steps Into Social Mobility: Awareness and Empowerment, I will be happy to release you from the enrolment list and subsequent opportunities that shall be made available only to the listed members

Whatever your reason may be, if you are not losing your freaking mind over the awesomeness I have packaged in YOU are CONTENT and your content = CURRENCY with Positive Steps Into Social Mobility: Awareness and Empowerment and you let me know within 24 hours, I will be happy (*actually sad as I know what the forthcoming opportunities are going to hold for members*) to take you off the enrolment list …no questions asked!


And suddenly you know,

that it is time to start

something new and trust

the magic of new beginnings


Comments

Positive Steps Into Social Mobility